POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Animation (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: StephenS
Subject: Animation
Date: 19 Apr 2006 20:25:38
Message: <4446d502$1@news.povray.org>
Subset_Start_Frame not working. With" +sf2 +kff5 " in the command line.
POV-Ray renders 6 frames:
1 with no number at the end
5 numbered 1 to 5

While working with different combinations of values for animations, I
sometimes came across
"fatal error in parser: uncategorized error"
POV-Ray returns to idle state, and is ready to go.
But I can't reproduce it every time.( 1 out of several hundred?). An
animation of 1200 stopped at 642. Animations of only 5, stopped after many
(many)tries. I tried with /THREADS 1 also.

Win98se AMD Athlon 2200+ 256mb
3.7.0.beta.12a.icl8.win32

Stephen