POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Mosaic bug on Windows Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Mosaic bug on Windows (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: N Shomber
Subject: Mosaic bug on Windows
Date: 16 Aug 2004 03:33:33
Message: <4120634d$1@news.povray.org>
Using v3.6.0.icl8.win32, If I start a scene rendering with mosaic preview
on, and maximize the render window while the previews are still in progress,
occasionally I will get extra single pixel rows that are not overwritten by
the smaller preview blocks.

Just a note.

-Nathan
Win XP Pro SP1

Post a reply to this message

> Using v3.6.0.icl8.win32, If I start a scene rendering with mosaic preview
> on, and maximize the render window while the previews are still in progress,
> occasionally I will get extra single pixel rows that are not overwritten by
> the smaller preview blocks.

It should be obvious that the beta test group is the wrong place to report
bugs in the final version.  Also note that your are using an outdated
version of POV-Ray.  You should be using POV-Ray 3.6.1.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.