POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: Pre-Release Expired Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pre-Release Expired (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Administrator
Subject: Re: Pre-Release Expired
Date: 21 Apr 2004 02:50:00
Message: <web.408618d5bc19fd43acbeac8d0@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> "Administrator" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Wow.  April 15 is kind of rediculous when beta3 only showed up a few days
> > ago.
>
> don't know what planet you were on the last two weeks; beta 3 was released
> on April 1.
>
> -- Chris

I just realized that something seems to be seriously wrong with the cache
for this site.  I have to repeatedly force updates to even get new messages
in this group.  I wonder if maybe the same thing happened with the beta3.
I kept checking (repeatedly) and it did not show up in my browser -- the
one and only beta link was beta2.  (?)  I'll try to look into it.  It seems
to be only this site.  Every other site is fine. (?)

Post a reply to this message

> I just realized that something seems to be seriously wrong with the cache
> for this site.  I have to repeatedly force updates to even get new messages
> in this group.  I wonder if maybe the same thing happened with the beta3.
> I kept checking (repeatedly) and it did not show up in my browser -- the
> one and only beta link was beta2.  (?)  I'll try to look into it.  It seems
> to be only this site.  Every other site is fine. (?)

Which browser (and version) are you using?  Is there a proxy server in
between?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde