POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : What is the official Update-strategy? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  What is the official Update-strategy? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Subject: What is the official Update-strategy?
Date: 3 Feb 2004 04:38:57
Message: <401f6c31$1@news.povray.org>
I am just taking a look in my POV-Autoinstall script which is public
avaiable
here:  http://www.it-berater.org/shtmls/wr_utils_e.shtml

It can easily be changed that it works with 3.6 (or beta 3.6). Knowing this
right now I am asking myself

1. Shall I uninstall 3.6 first before installing 3.6
or
2. is it the official strategy to just install 3.6 over 3.5 if it was there
before?

What is the official Upgrade-Method?

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

Post a reply to this message