POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Problem with Command line option in RC3 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with Command line option in RC3 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: MAJ Veld
Subject: Problem with Command line option in RC3
Date: 3 May 2002 03:29:29
Message: <3cd23c59$1@news.povray.org>
Since RC3 I'm having a problem using the +o=d:\temp\ directive for
sending my output to this directory. (This directory exists, so this
might not be the source of all trouble...)

Setting Output_File_Name=D:\temp\ in the POVRAY.INI file also doesn't
help.

The output is written automatically to the directory where the input
file is. Is this a bug and are more people experiencing this problem?

Martijn Veld

A rather unexperienced POVRAY-fan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: