POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : area_light jitter documentation bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  area_light jitter documentation bug (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Vic
Subject: area_light jitter documentation bug
Date: 29 Apr 2002 17:16:28
Message: <3ccdb82c$1@news.povray.org>
In POV-Ray for Windows RC2 documentation at area_light:

AREA_LIGHT_SOURCE:

  light_source {
    LOCATION_VECTOR, COLOR
    area_light
    AXIS_1_VECTOR, AXIS_2_VECTOR, Size_1, Size_2
    [adaptive Adaptive] [ jitter Jitter ]
    [ circular ] [ orient ]
    [ [LIGHT_MODIFIERS...]
  }

adaptive has a parameter (Adaptive), but jitter does not accept one
(Jitter).

Is it my fault or the documentation describes a parameter that does not
exist?

- Vic -

Post a reply to this message