POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : insert menu Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:30:20 EDT (-0400)
  insert menu (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: BOGUET
Subject: insert menu
Date: 26 Mar 2002 15:02:02
Message: <3ca0d3ba@news.povray.org>
Hello ,
Ihave install the beta 3.5 14 of povray but i can't see the "insert menu".
It is a configuration problem ?

BOGUET Jerome

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: insert menu
Date: 27 Mar 2002 00:20:43
Message: <nel2aucm5ctqngtbfuddbkk0737k2uvffa@4ax.com>
On Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:01:54 +0100 BOGUET wrote:

>Ihave install the beta 3.5 14 of povray but i can't see the "insert menu".
>It is a configuration problem ?

  You must have the editor window open to a file, either a scene or text
file. If the Message Window is open, the Insert Menu is not visible,
POV-Ray for Windows (POV-Win) docs section 1.10.6.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg

Post a reply to this message