POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Stattering Message Window Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Stattering Message Window (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Vampyrium
Subject: Stattering Message Window
Date: 18 Mar 2002 05:34:21
Message: <3c95c2ad@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  I am experiencing randomly repeating messages on my messages window when
it shares the window with the editor.

 Pentium2 - Win2k, Pov beta13

Subject: Re: Stattering Message Window
Date: 18 Mar 2002 05:43:48
Message: <73hb9usgv7ndqjosp83qtp7kuh552iorlk@4ax.com>
On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 04:33:18 -0600, "Vampyrium" <cyb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I am experiencing randomly repeating messages on my messages window when
> it shares the window with the editor.
> Pentium2 - Win2k, Pov beta13

Confirmed. I've experienced the same. I wondered how to describe this
appearance and it fits best in above description.

POV 3.5 b 13 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB

ABX

Post a reply to this message