POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Early expiration Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  Early expiration (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: Early expiration
Date: 14 Mar 2002 20:26:06
Message: <3c914dae$1@news.povray.org>
My system clock says 8:28 pm, EST, March 14th, and my copy of Beta 12 has
just expired. This leaves me in a huge jam.
Is 13 online?
thanks,
Dennis

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Early expiration
Date: 14 Mar 2002 21:10:04
Message: <3C915852.FC13CB4E@pacbell.net>
Dennis Miller wrote:

> Is 13 online?

Yes.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Mar 2002 14:29:33
Message: <3c924b9d$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c914dae$1@news.povray.org> , "Dennis Miller" <dhm### [at] attbicom>
wrote:

> My system clock says 8:28 pm, EST, March 14th, and my copy of Beta 12 has
> just expired.

Your system timezone is three hours off, which can be clearly seen in the
message header of your post.  You should make sure you have the correct
timezone, daylight savings time and clock set.

    Thorsten

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:29:29 -0800
                                ^^^^^ - WRONG!

                                   ^^^^^ - CORRECT!