POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Show White Space bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Show White Space bug (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Rune
Subject: Show White Space bug
Date: 23 Feb 2002 09:20:50
Message: <3c77a542@news.povray.org>
Version 3.5.beta.11.icl.win32

I can't seem to turn off the "Show White Space" option in the Text menu.
Well, I can turn it off, but when I close POV-Ray and open it again, it's
turned on again.

I don't know what happened to start this behavior. I may have had the option
turned on at the time when I installed beta 11 if that makes a difference.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)

> I can't seem to turn off the "Show White Space"
> option in the Text menu. Well, I can turn it off,
> but when I close POV-Ray and open it again, it's
> turned on again.

Nobody can confirm this problem, right? :(