POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : scrolling slower and slower Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:13:36 EDT (-0400)
  scrolling slower and slower (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Apache
Subject: scrolling slower and slower
Date: 31 Jan 2002 02:18:14
Message: <3c58efb6$1@news.povray.org>
Is the following thing an (unreported) bug?

While rendering an animation, the scrolling of Messages window becomes
slower and slower.
In the beginning it goes fast, like it should. But gradually it decreases in
speed and becomes very slow. And if the animation consists of say 2000
frames, that's a slow scrolling problem consumes a significant amount of
time.

Apache

Post a reply to this message