POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [windows] +I Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  [windows] +I (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Felix Wiemann
Subject: [windows] +I
Date: 25 Jan 2002 12:19:46
Message: <3c5193b2@news.povray.org>
WINPOV Beta 10, Win 98SE, P3 600MHz, 128MB

When I use the +I switch in the command-line of the windows GUI and
give a wrong filename (e.g. +IABC), I get the messages:

Possible Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Could not find file
'ABC.pov'
Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Cannot open input file.

But in the status bar it keeps saying "Parsing...". When I open a menu,
the "Parsing..." disappears.

Post a reply to this message