POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta10-Linux Segmentation Fault Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Beta10-Linux Segmentation Fault (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Marcus Fritzsch
Subject: Beta10-Linux Segmentation Fault
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:31:45
Message: <3C4D93F1.2000005@gmx.de>
Hi,

sometimes i render a scene which uses Photon-Mapping, POV segfaults when
sortin Photons!

I use Pov 3.5Beta10 Linux

My Computer:
CPU: AMD TB 1200MHz
RAM: 256MB (384MB Swap)
OS:  Debian GNU/Linux sid, kernel 2.4.17

I TRyed to track the segfault and ran pov with gdb, it says following:

  ,-----
  | Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
  | swapPhotons (a=562718, b=562593) at photons.cpp:1675
  | 1675	photons.cpp: No such file or directory.
  |	in photons.cpp
  `-----

the scene which i wanted to render is not mine and pretty large (for my
uses)...

mfg
	-marcus

Post a reply to this message