POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : spline length function Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  spline length function (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christopher Johnson
Subject: spline length function
Date: 22 Jan 2002 11:09:09
Message: <3c4d8ea5@news.povray.org>
I realize that splines are an experimental feature of 3.5 but i was
wondering if there had been any talk about adding a function to determine
the length of a spline between two time values.  Granted this can be
accomplished in SDL but such a basic function would probably be much faster
if it were hard coded as opposed to interpreted.  I'll survive in the
meantime with the macro implementation.

Chris