POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : minor detail at the Mac beta DL page Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  minor detail at the Mac beta DL page (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: bob h
Subject: minor detail at the Mac beta DL page
Date: 16 Jan 2002 15:17:16
Message: <3c45dfcc@news.povray.org>
Before someone goes wacky and thinks a year has passed since beta 10, the
year needs changing to 2002 there.

bob h

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: minor detail at the Mac beta DL page
Date: 16 Jan 2002 16:09:42
Message: <3c45ec16$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3c45dfcc@news.povray.org> , "bob h" <omn### [at] charternet>
wrote:

> Before someone goes wacky and thinks a year has passed since beta 10, the
> year needs changing to 2002 there.

And I already uploaded four versions of the page, fixing  small typos.  So
here comes number five ... try again now! :-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde