POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: How to Unexpire POV Ray Beta
Date: 16 Jan 2002 02:56:54
Message: <3c453246@news.povray.org>
For some reason the Pov Ray Gods have decided its okay to expire the current
beta without putting up a new one, perhaps they enjoy having us get hooked
on its features than taking them away <grin>. But here is a way around it.
Just set your clock back to Jan 14th, start the program, and reset the clock
to today's date. As long as you don't quit the program that will work.
Hopefully these so called programming mavens will see the harm they are
doing and reset the beta's timer so it will expire when they finally have
something suitable to post.