POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : silly winpov bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  silly winpov bug (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: silly winpov bug
Date: 8 Jan 2002 18:01:19
Message: <3c3b7a3f@news.povray.org>
when you maximise the winpov editor by double clicking its title bar, it
maximises ok, but you get a prompt saying 'text selection not supported in
this window'

only messages display is on, no files loaded

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

> when you maximise the winpov editor by double clicking its title bar, it
> maximises ok, but you get a prompt saying 'text selection not supported in
> this window'
>
> only messages display is on, no files loaded

Please report your OS. The problem does not show itself on W2K.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

>"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
>> when you maximise the winpov editor by double clicking its title bar, it
>> maximises ok, but you get a prompt saying 'text selection not supported
in
>> this window'
>>
>> only messages display is on, no files loaded
>
>Please report your OS. The problem does not show itself on W2K.

Neither under Win98. I get the mentioned message only if I click and drag
over the message window, which is probably intended.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

But this prompt does not show itself every time.
Sometimes after first double click, sometimes after several double clicks on
the  title bar.

Gleb

"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> when you maximise the winpov editor by double clicking its title bar, it
> maximises ok, but you get a prompt saying 'text selection not supported in
> this window'
>
> only messages display is on, no files loaded
> Rick

Post a reply to this message