POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Won't render font Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Won't render font (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: Won't render font
Date: 8 Jan 2002 13:20:46
Message: <3c3b387e@news.povray.org>
Hello,
This error message appears in Povray 3.5 when I try to render a truetype
font called "Bach", using Moray:

Parse Error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (file: ..\
..\source\truetype.cpp line: 1275)

Also, when it does this it disables both Povray and Moray and anything else
running in Windows until I use alt-ctr-del to shut it down.
When I try the same thing using Povray 3.1, I get a slightly different error
message:

tex.pov:85: error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (File: ..\..\TRUETYPE.C
Line: 1212).

And with 3.1 the system doesn't lock up. What do you make of that?

Steve Shelby