POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Re: problem with transparent image_maps Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: problem with transparent image_maps (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: problem with transparent image_maps
Date: 22 Dec 2001 17:47:23
Message: <3c250d7b@news.povray.org>
In article <3c24d1b3@news.povray.org> , "Hugo" <nu.@gmx.net> wrote:

> Objects with transparent image_maps have "non-transparent" shadows. POV-Ray
> 3.1 and MegaPov did it very well. Please check the images!
> The object, that caused the problem is the following:

Binaries are not allowed in this group!  Please cancel this post and place
the images in povray.beta-test.binaries.  Then post here and explain your
problem _without_ the attachments.

For more information, please read:

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:58:01 -0800
From: Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
Newsgroups: povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
Subject: Welcome To the POV-Ray News Groups

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 23 Dec 2001 09:21:15
Message: <3c25e85b$1@news.povray.org>
> Binaries are not allowed in this group!  Please cancel this post and place
> the images in povray.beta-test.binaries.  Then post here and explain your
> problem _without_ the attachments.

you forgot the bit about going and standing in the corner.....

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key