POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow! (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Scott Gammans
Subject: POV-Ray Beta 8 turns into a pumpkin tomorrow!
Date: 20 Dec 2001 09:43:09
Message: <3c21f8fd$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't seen any mention on the POV-Ray website about a beta 9 coming out,
and POV-Ray v3.5 beta 8 is set to detonate tomorrow. Any word on what will
happen tomorrow? I was kind of hoping to take my laptop home with me for
Christmas so that I could do some ray tracing when dealing with the family
gets to be too much... ;)

-Scott Gammans

Post a reply to this message

> I haven't seen any mention on the POV-Ray website about a beta 9 coming out,
> and POV-Ray v3.5 beta 8 is set to detonate tomorrow. Any word on what will
> happen tomorrow? I was kind of hoping to take my laptop home with me for
> Christmas so that I could do some ray tracing when dealing with the family
> gets to be too much... ;)

We are verifying the integrity of beta 9 at the moment and it *should* be
ready for release tomorrow.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message