POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Media photons too bright Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Media photons too bright (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Slime
Subject: Media photons too bright
Date: 1 Dec 2001 23:45:39
Message: <3c09b1f3$1@news.povray.org>
I posted this bug a *long* time ago, and although Nathan said he was
"looking into it", that was four betas ago. So, if someone could confirm
this, that'd be great, or if not, i'd at *least* appreciate if someone put
it on the unconfirmed bugs list. Thanks, I just want to make sure
something's being done, this is the only bug I really care about right
now... *sniffle*...

http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/19126/
(Sorry, I don't know how to get the real URI for the actual message...)

The first bug I mentioned in that thread *has* been fixed.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

Post a reply to this message