POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : vtransform Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  vtransform (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Norbert Kern
Subject: vtransform
Date: 24 Nov 2001 12:58:47
Message: <3bffdfd7@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

System: POV-Ray for Windows v3.5b7.msvc.win32,
            Win98SE, AMD Athlon C 1.4 GHz, 1024 megs SDRam

- vtransform and vinv_transform does not work. Despite being mentioned in

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

I use them quite intensively and they work wonderfully.
Silly question: you did include transforms.inc, didn't you?

--
Jonathan.
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hi all!
>
> System: POV-Ray for Windows v3.5b7.msvc.win32,
>             Win98SE, AMD Athlon C 1.4 GHz, 1024 megs SDRam
>

> - vtransform and vinv_transform does not work. Despite being mentioned in

command.

> Norbert

Post a reply to this message