POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : crackle2.pov and crackle3.pov Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  crackle2.pov and crackle3.pov (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Steven Wilmot
Subject: crackle2.pov and crackle3.pov
Date: 4 Nov 2001 10:19:57
Message: <3be55c9d$1@news.povray.org>
POVRay Bug
==========
Version:
 3.5.beta7.icl.win32

Operating System:
 Windows 2000 Professional, Service Pack 2

Memory:
 192Mb
Processor:
 Pentium II, 400Mhz

Source Files:
 POV-Ray v3.5\scenes\textures\patterns\crackle2.pov
 POV-Ray v3.5\scenes\textures\patterns\crackle3.pov

Problem:
 DrWatson error caused during the parsing Stage of the file.

I have the saved USER.DMP, and DRWATSN.LOG upon request

Post a reply to this message