POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Win] Can't select region that includes bottom and right edges of render window Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  [Win] Can't select region that includes bottom and right edges of render window (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Mark Wagner
Subject: [Win] Can't select region that includes bottom and right edges of render window
Date: 31 Oct 2001 00:27:53
Message: <3bdf8bd9@news.povray.org>
In POV-Win beta 6, if you try to select a render region that includes either
the bottom or right edge of the render window, the right-most column and
bottom row are not included in the region.  Shift-dragging produces a
command line like "+sc0.720313 +sr0.743750 +ec0.998438 +er0.997917".  This
problem does not occur with the left or top edges.

(if this is fixed in beta 7, I'm sorry for reporting it, but installing beta
7 will just have to wait until I finish my IRTC entry)

400Mhz K6-II, 128MB, Win98.

--
Mark