POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Bug in toolbars Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in toolbars (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Redbeard (MDJohnson)
Subject: Bug in toolbars
Date: 19 Oct 2001 00:39:53
Message: <3bcfae99$1@news.povray.org>
Or more specifically, remembering where the toolbars were after shutting down
and restarting.

I keep the help toolbar on the same line as the main tool bar and move the spare
toolbar onto the second row, shrunk as much as possible to the right.  When I
exit and restart, the extra tool bar is on the first row and the help tool bar
is shrunk as much as possible on the right of the second row.  While this is
better than before (with no memory :-) it still could use a bit of work.

Thanks for the great work guys (I can't say that enough)

Michael

POV-Ray 3.5 beta 6; PIII 733 160MB, Ahtlon 700 192MB; Win98SE
--
camera{location<8,20>look_at<6,0,4>}light_source{<8,8>rgb 1}difference{union{
#macro M(D,J)#local R=asc(substr(D,J,1))-32;<div(R,10)*2,mod(R,10)>#end#macro

Post a reply to this message

> I keep the help toolbar on the same line as the main tool bar and move the spare
> toolbar onto the second row, shrunk as much as possible to the right.  When I
> exit and restart, the extra tool bar is on the first row and the help tool bar
> is shrunk as much as possible on the right of the second row.  While this is
> better than before (with no memory :-) it still could use a bit of work.

This isn't a bug, but a feature request really. POVWIN doesn't remember the position
of the toolbars (but it does remember the size of some of them).

The not remembering the position of the toolbars is intentional and won't be added
at this time.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> This isn't a bug, but a feature request really. POVWIN doesn't remember the
position
> of the toolbars (but it does remember the size of some of them).
>
> The not remembering the position of the toolbars is intentional and won't be
added
> at this time.
>
> -- Chris

No problem.  Thanks for the response.