POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : resolution change +C bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:56 EDT (-0400)
  resolution change +C bug (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: nlewis
Subject: resolution change +C bug
Date: 14 Oct 2001 18:43:46
Message: <3bca1522$1@news.povray.org>
It seems that if you render an image in high resolution, stop, continue the
render in lower resolution (with +C) the program crashes. this is POV 3.5
beta 6 for windows under Windows XP. I can't see why anyone would want to do
this, but if he did, it would crash.
any confirmations?

Post a reply to this message

> It seems that if you render an image in high resolution, stop, continue the
> render in lower resolution (with +C) the program crashes. this is POV 3.5
> beta 6 for windows under Windows XP. I can't see why anyone would want to do
> this, but if he did, it would crash.

What image format?

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message