POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Tiny doc. error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Tiny doc. error (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Slime
Subject: Tiny doc. error
Date: 3 Oct 2001 22:17:14
Message: <3bbbc6aa$1@news.povray.org>
6.1.3.4.2 Clock Identifiers

Under "frame_number", the example reads "//stuff for first image or frame"
where it should say "//stuff for second image or frame."

--
- Slime
[ http://www.teja.nu/slime/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Tiny doc. error
Date: 4 Oct 2001 15:37:48
Message: <3bbcba8c$1@news.povray.org>
I might as well also mention that the second paragraph of 6.7.3.2 (Diffuse
Reflection Items) states that pov-ray can't simulate light reflected off of
mirrors and other objects; this paragraph should probably be changed to
mention photons and radiosity as possibilities for simulating those things.

--
"Slime" <noo### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> 6.1.3.4.2 Clock Identifiers
>
> Under "frame_number", the example reads "//stuff for first image or frame"
> where it should say "//stuff for second image or frame."
>

> --
> - Slime
> [ http://www.teja.nu/slime/ ]
> [ http://www.teja.nu/slime/images/ ]

Post a reply to this message

> pov-ray can't simulate light reflected off of
> mirrors and other objects

I'll change that. Thanks,

Ingo