POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : mesh2 texture list bug Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  mesh2 texture list bug (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ingo
Subject: mesh2 texture list bug
Date: 28 Sep 2001 05:23:53
Message: <Xns912A73F2B4A31seed7@povray.org>
Had posted this somewhere else but got no confirmation, so I repost it
here.

The scene below generate the following error:

      <0,1,2>,0, <----ERROR
Parse Error: Texture index out of range in mesh2.

If I remove the list_texture indices from the face_indices, I get the
following error:

   texture_list <----ERROR
D:\Ingo\SceneTest\Untitled.pov:29: error: No matching } in mesh2,
texture_list found instead.

As if the complete texture list is not recognised. The same errors
happen in MegaPov 0.7

---%<------%<---
#version 3.5;
//#version unofficial MegaPov 0.7;
global_settings {assumed_gamma 1.0}
light_source {<500,500,-500> rgb 1}
camera {location <0.5, 0.5, -1.5>look_at <0.5, 0.5, 0>}

mesh2 {
   vertex_vectors {
      9,
      <0,0,0>, <0.5,0,0>, <0.5,0.5,0>,