POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs Sep 28 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs Sep 28 (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Rune
Subject: Known Bugs Sep 28
Date: 28 Sep 2001 11:21:17
Message: <3bb4956d@news.povray.org>
Here are the known and confirmed bugs as per today. Corrections to the list
are still very welcome.

18077  Blob problem
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18087/

18089  Blob : Toward a solution
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18089/

18094  Superellipsoid epsilon to big ?
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18094/

18105  Additional (?) blob bug
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18105/

18391  hf_gray_16 + png creates wrong output image
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18391/

18456  Blob rendering error
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18456/

18522  Small window title bug
(Title switches back to "POV-Ray for Windows" after minimize or restore. )
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18522/

18529  16-bit PGM pigment and height field problems
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18529/

18535  Blend map crash
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18535/

18565  Radiosity with recursion > 1
(With recursion_limit > 1 clear axis aligned bands appear on the surfaces.)
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18565/

18577  Rendering animation (MS Windows)
(Message that indicates the frame to be render is displayed AFTER the
rendering.)
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18577/

18638  Stop during mosaic: crash
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18638/

18650  sin(X)^sin(X) -> crash!
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18650/

18672  Bug with parse_string
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18672/

18740  Spline bug
(The spline path is all wrong when certain time values are used.)
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18740/

18746  Radiosity crash when user stops render during pretrace.
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/18746/

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)