POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [DOCS] "Artefact" typos Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  [DOCS] "Artefact" typos (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Skip Talbot
Subject: [DOCS] "Artefact" typos
Date: 24 Sep 2001 04:36:18
Message: <3baef082$1@news.povray.org>
The following sections of the help documents use the word "artefact" as
opposed to "artifact."

4.1.2
4.1.3  - In two locations
6.5.4.5.3
3.4.4.7

I hope this isn't something like the British spelling of this word.  My
spellchecker returns "artifact" as the proper spelling.

--
Skip

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: