POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Request for help Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Request for help (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rune
Subject: Request for help
Date: 23 Sep 2001 08:53:28
Message: <3baddb48@news.povray.org>
I'm currently responsible for the scene and include files, and I need the
help of you beta-testers.

We currently have the problem that we are not quite aware if all the macros
in the files arrays.inc and textures.inc are working properly. Some of them
may be unfinished or contain major bugs. The scene and include files
coordinator before me didn't leave much information on this. I don't know
these macros very well myself and I'm not able to test them properly on my
own.

I would appreciate if you could test all the macros in those files and help
me find out which ones are working. Thank you in advance!

Rune