POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : To Chris Cason, Insert Menu\90 - Camera changes Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  To Chris Cason, Insert Menu\90 - Camera changes (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bob H
Subject: To Chris Cason, Insert Menu\90 - Camera changes
Date: 16 Sep 2001 00:56:04
Message: <3ba430e4$1@news.povray.org>
Apologies for not getting to it until now but I hadn't installed beta 2
until tonight.

Found that the text files still have a few faults, discovered by someone
else here, so I redid them once agian (different from before) and changed a
little in the comments and placements.  Went with a location <0,1,-5> for
most.
I'm posting the entire folder to p.b-t.b.

Bob H.
--
http://webpages.charter.net/omniverse/omniverse.htm