POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Continue bug with image appearance Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Continue bug with image appearance (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Continue bug with image appearance
Date: 12 Sep 2001 12:13:50
Message: <3b9f89be@news.povray.org>
I have included two images and the source code.  The first image is the
actual output, the second I used green circles to highlight the areas I am
referring to.  This image was created by simply allowing the render to get
about 10 percent complete then stopping and then (using the +c switch)
continuing the render.  I stopped and continued the render several times.
As you can see the coloration of the image changed each time I did a
continue even though no code was changed.  The background, metal box and the
wood box were all changed.  This also happens within Megapov 0.7.  ( I
haven't tested with any other versions.)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'MetalTest1.jpg' (20 KB) Download 'MetalTest2.jpg' (23 KB) Download 'MetalTest.zip' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'MetalTest1.jpg'
MetalTest1.jpg

Preview of image 'MetalTest2.jpg'
MetalTest2.jpg