POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Output_Alpha=On (=render bug) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Output_Alpha=On (=render bug) (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Output_Alpha=On (=render bug)
Date: 10 Sep 2001 22:34:06
Message: <3b9d781e@news.povray.org>
images & source etc, posted in p.b-t.b

simple scene - 1 white plane, 1 blue 'glass' sphere with pov caustics, 1
camera and 1 point light

with Output_Alpha=On in ini file causes unslightly goof (see pictures in
p.b-t.b :) -

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key