POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Tab Size bug? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Tab Size bug? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Tab Size bug?
Date: 10 Sep 2001 04:56:15
Message: <3b9c802f@news.povray.org>
Is there any reason that I can't set the tab size to 1? The dialog
accepts 1 but after closing and reopening the tab size dialog, it's back to
2

I know that a tab size of 1 is just a space, but I'd like to be able to
indent
large portions of code without having to go back and delete extra spaces
after.

Pov 3.5 Beta 1 for Windows, Win 95 OEM 2, Athlon 1GHz, 256MB memory

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*

> I know that a tab size of 1 is just a space, but I'd like to be able
> to indent large portions of code without having to go back and
> delete extra spaces after.

I second this.

cukk