POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : For Ingo... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:25:09 EDT (-0400)
  For Ingo... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ben Chambers
Subject: For Ingo...
Date: 7 Sep 2001 12:45:35
Message: <3b98f9af@news.povray.org>
I don't know if I'm imagining it, but it seems that you're getting a lot of
the cleanup work here... just wanted to say, good job, and we appreciate
your effort! :)

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: For Ingo...
Date: 7 Sep 2001 13:18:07
Message: <Xns9115C45953EDAseed7@povray.org>
in news:3b98f9af@news.povray.org Ben Chambers wrote:

> I don't know if I'm imagining it, but it seems that you're getting
> a lot of the cleanup work here...

about the amount I expected, the first days everybody reads the same
(new) sections and is spelling each letter.

> just wanted to say, good job, and
> we appreciate your effort! :)

Thanks,
but don't forget that coordinator does not mean writer,
many other have contributed their pieces and comments to the docs.

Ingo

(Hmm... Maybe I should put this in the "praise" thread on p-g, instead of
taking up space, here? Oh well).

...Chambers

news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...