POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Tiny typos in portfolio folder Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Tiny typos in portfolio folder (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Tiny typos in portfolio folder
Date: 7 Sep 2001 22:51:18
Message: <3b9987a6@news.povray.org>
readme.txt

When rendering the INI files, make >>shure<<

"sure"

__empty_.pov

put the right >>arrray<< name here !!

"array"

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: Tiny typos in portfolio folder
Date: 8 Sep 2001 07:58:51
Message: <Xns91168E38E57D9seed7@povray.org>
in news:3b9987a6@news.povray.org Tony[B] wrote:

> readme.txt

Changed

Ingo

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Sep 2001 10:01:05
Message: <3b9a24a1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] homenl> wrote :

> > readme.txt
> >
> Changed

    That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.

Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Date: 8 Sep 2001 10:21:09
Message: <Xns9116A658EEA99seed7@povray.org>
in news:3b9a24a1@news.povray.org Bill DeWitt wrote:

>     That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.

Huh? My magic powers must have left me...

Ingo

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Sep 2001 10:34:48
Message: <3b9a2c88@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] homenl> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] povrayorg...
> in news:3b9a24a1@news.povray.org Bill DeWitt wrote:
>
> >     That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.
> >

> Huh? My magic powers must have left me...

    I wondered. Kind of slack if you ask me. Based upon past
accomplishments, I expected better of the POV-Team.

Post a reply to this message

:     That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.
:

hehehe  (not true that no one ever gets your jokes, Bill ;)

> :     That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.
> :
>
> hehehe  (not true that no one ever gets your jokes, Bill ;)

    Eh, well, the joke would have only happened if someone took me
seriously.

Post a reply to this message

: > :     That's funny, I just checked mine and the error is still there.
: > :
: >
: > hehehe  (not true that no one ever gets your jokes, Bill ;)
:
:     Eh, well, the joke would have only happened if someone took me
: seriously.
:
Perhaps they did and checked their own docs before it
dawned on them and are now too embarrased to admit it.

Or ... perhaps you weren't joking ;) ha.