POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Doc?] Minor WinPov INI editing bug. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  [Doc?] Minor WinPov INI editing bug. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thomas Lake
Subject: [Doc?] Minor WinPov INI editing bug.
Date: 6 Sep 2001 20:16:47
Message: <3b9811ef@news.povray.org>
Specs:
    PIII 800Mhz
    128MB SDRAM
    Windows 2000

Pov Ver:
    Pov-Ray for Windows 3.5 Beta 1

Bug:

    In the docs in section 1.9.2 it says

"An easy way to edit the secondary INI file is to select 'Edit Secondary INI
File' from the Tools Menu."

    There is no such listing in the tools menu. I believe the docs meant to
point to the "Edit Resolution INI file" selection. Also I noticed that this
is called "the" secondary INI file several times. I don't play with Pov-Ray
nearly enough so I could be wrong, but isn't this only 1 possible secondary
ini file, technically you could replace it with any ini file you want. A
very very minor complaint I know.