POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3 Doc "bugs" for ingo Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:28:23 EDT (-0400)
   3 Doc "bugs" for ingo (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: KalleK
Subject: 3 Doc "bugs" for ingo
Date: 6 Sep 2001 12:32:31
Message: <3b97a51f@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I'm no native english speaker, but if the following extracts of
the docs are wanted that way, I don't get it.
----
section 2.0:
"The following information is divided into seven main parts:"
But eight parts are listed
----
section 2.3.2
"...there was a group of people one CompuServe..."
                                ^^^
----
section 2.3.2.2
"...that POV-Ray was the continuation (or persisence) of David K.
Buck's DKB-Trace."
but it's from a quote of an email and may not be changed...
----

Thanks to the POV-Team for this great program!

cukk

Post a reply to this message