POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : small bug in insert menu Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  small bug in insert menu (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Martial
Subject: small bug in insert menu
Date: 5 Sep 2001 14:16:01
Message: <3B966BBA.C54139A4@chello.fr>
Bravo pour 3.5...

error in insert menu/camera/Orthographic_Camera

// ultra_wide_angle lens similar to fisheye but rectangular
camera {
  ultra_wide_angle
  location <0,0,-1>     // position
  look_at  <0,0,0>      // view
}
/*
box {                  //  box
  <-0.5, -0.5, 0>, <0.5, 0.5, 0>
  texture { pigment { rgb <1, 0, 1> } }
}*/

--
Martial
 http://martial.rameaux.free.fr

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: small bug in insert menu
Date: 6 Sep 2001 09:06:42
Message: <3b9774e2@news.povray.org>
"Martial" <mar### [at] chellofr> wrote in message
> Bravo pour 3.5...
>
> error in insert menu/camera/Orthographic_Camera
>
> // ultra_wide_angle lens similar to fisheye but rectangular
> camera {
>   ultra_wide_angle
>   location <0,0,-1>     // position
>   look_at  <0,0,0>      // view
> }
> /*
> box {                  //  box
>   <-0.5, -0.5, 0>, <0.5, 0.5, 0>
>   texture { pigment { rgb <1, 0, 1> } }
> }*/

Sorry, can blame me for that I guess.  Must have resaved over the right file
with the wrong one.

Wait a minute!  I see that the ultra_wide_angle says fisheye instead, whoa!
Let me upload the changed ones to povray.beta-test.binaries, I sure didn't
notice this gross negligence before.

Bob H.