POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Small thing but definitely an error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Small thing but definitely an error (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Subject: Small thing but definitely an error
Date: 14 Apr 2002 15:24:49
Message: <3cb9d781@news.povray.org>
A lot of advanced users will likely not see this, but it persists in 3.5
beta- when you use the drop down menus to insert shapes, try inserting the blob
object.  When you go to run the code, it will immediately give you a declaration
error because there are no semicolons for either the RadiusVal or StrengthVal
declarations.  I know that this is a small thing, but it could be a source of
frustration for some.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip

Post a reply to this message

>     A lot of advanced users will likely not see this, but it persists in 3.5
> beta- when you use the drop down menus to insert shapes, try inserting the blob
> object.  When you go to run the code, it will immediately give you a declaration
> error because there are no semicolons for either the RadiusVal or StrengthVal
> declarations.  I know that this is a small thing, but it could be a source of
> frustration for some.

Oh, i thought i had fixed that, it will be in the next version.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 14 Apr. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______