POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Rerendered insert menu Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Rerendered insert menu (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: L'Harmonieux Forgeron
Subject: Rerendered insert menu
Date: 10 Feb 2002 10:50:38
Message: <3C669633.58977131@free.fr>
Povray3.5 beta 11, W98se, 256Mo

I rerendered the insert menu using the menu item.

The Bicubic patch image is not rerendered.

Checking the modification date of all bmp in the Insert Menu subtree, it is the only
bmp which has not the current date.

--
Non Sine Numine
http://grimbert.cjb.net/

Post a reply to this message

> I rerendered the insert menu using the menu item.
>
> The Bicubic patch image is not rerendered.

This is a known problem with beta 11 and will be fixed in the next
release.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

> I rerendered the insert menu using the menu item.
>
> The Bicubic patch image is not rerendered.
>
> Checking the modification date of all bmp in the Insert Menu subtree, it is the only
> bmp which has not the current date.

It's good to hear that everything else works, i did not have time to check
it before the release. ;-)

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,