POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : insert menu/templates HTML version Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  insert menu/templates HTML version (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: insert menu/templates HTML version
Date: 18 Dec 2001 04:22:41
Message: <3C1F0AE0.985B5E3C@gmx.de>
I have just uploaded the current state of the insert menu including some
small layout modifications.  There are now buttons at every entry for
navigation and i have added limited syntax highlighting ('//' comments)

Be careful, it's a long file (2.6 Mb in total)

The URL:

http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/imenu/insert_menu.html

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

Glad you warned.  What I got of it is great, 15 minutes later though it
failed to be downloaded in it's entirety.  This is at 428Kbits/sec too.
I'll try later to save it for offline.
--
text{ttf"timrom""bob h"0,0pigment{rgb 7}translate 7*z}

> I have just uploaded the current state of the insert menu including some
> small layout modifications.  There are now buttons at every entry for
> navigation and i have added limited syntax highlighting ('//' comments)
>
> Be careful, it's a long file (2.6 Mb in total)
>
> The URL:
>
> http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~chris/imenu/insert_menu.html

Post a reply to this message