POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : o_shapes.pov (\scenes\portfolio) Beta 7 and 8 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  o_shapes.pov (\scenes\portfolio) Beta 7 and 8 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Colin Fleming
Subject: o_shapes.pov (\scenes\portfolio) Beta 7 and 8
Date: 2 Dec 2001 09:20:47
Message: <3C0A386B.7D3751C@compuserve.com>
All,

I've checked for previous messages and couldn't see any mention of two minor
annoyances with o_shapes:

(1) line 60; The Circle_Text object, checking the documentation, requires 9
parameters, however, there are only 8 given in the example file and so doesn't
render,

(2) line 161; The Supertorus object, again looking at the documentation, the
example has a capital 'T', i.e. SuperTorus, changing this to a lower case 't'
and the example file renders correctly.

Colin ;)

Post a reply to this message

in news:3C0### [at] compuservecom Colin Fleming wrote:

> I've checked for previous messages and couldn't see any mention of
> two minor annoyances with o_shapes:

Thanks Colin,

I'll make the chages.

Ingo