POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : animation question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  animation question (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Mr  Art
Subject: animation question
Date: 4 Oct 2001 07:28:46
Message: <3BBC7F88.2030102@chesapeake.net>
I have a very short scene file:
#version 3.5;
global_settings{assumed_gamma 1}
camera
{location  <-0.5,-1.3,10>
	sky z up z right x*1.38192 angle 45
	look_at   0
	}
light_source {0*x color rgb 1 translate z*5 rotate < 45,0,-120>}
light_source {0*x color rgb 1 translate z*5 rotate <-50,0,-110>}
#declare TestSphere=
sphere
{
	z*0.7, 0.7
	finish	{ambient 0.0 diffuse 1.5
		phong 1.5 specular 1.5	phong_size 70.0 roughness 0.01
		}
	interior{ior 1.6}
	}
object
{TestSphere
	pigment {color rgb<0.2, 1.0, 0.1>*clock filter 0.97}
	}
object
{TestSphere
	pigment {color rgb<0.2, 1.0, 0.1>*1.00  filter 0.97}
	translate -y*2
	}
plane
{z,-0.851
	texture	{
		pigment{rgb 0.8}
		finish{ambient 0 diffuse 0.5 phong 0 specular 0}}
		}

And a very short anim.ini file:
Initial_Frame
	= 1
Final_Frame
	= 100
Output_File_Name
= C:\images
Initial_Clock 		= 0.0
Final_Clock 		= 2.0

The docs say that this is enough to run an animation, but
all I get is 1 frame.
What am I missing??

Post a reply to this message