POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : shapes.inc Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  shapes.inc (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thorsten
Subject: shapes.inc
Date: 1 Oct 2001 13:44:17
Message: <3BB8AB0A.B51836AC@ewetel.net>
Hello :-))

Typo in the Docs
Supertorus should be written SuperTorus to match the include file.

Question:
#macro SuperTorus(RMj, RMn, MajorControl, MinorControl, Accuracy,
MaxGradient)
Why is there a parameter called Accuracy ?
The accuracy in the SuperTorus macro is 0.01 and not variable.

Greetings :-))

Thorsten
(3.5beta4, various systems, windows)

Post a reply to this message