POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Insert->Material->Media bug Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Insert->Material->Media bug (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Matthew Walton
Subject: Insert->Material->Media bug
Date: 17 Sep 2001 14:05:40
Message: <3BA63CAC.5020505@alledora.co.uk>
This is for the Windows version of 3.5 beta 2:

The code inserted by Insert->Material->Media has a spelling mistake -
"varience" should be "variance". Once that's changed it parses properly.

Otherwise, I've not found any problems with the beta 2 so far.

Post a reply to this message

> This is for the Windows version of 3.5 beta 2:
>
> The code inserted by Insert->Material->Media has a spelling mistake -
> "varience" should be "variance". Once that's changed it parses properly.

Not that it matters, but I reported this friday night.