POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Texture bug: FBM_Clouds in versions 3.1+3.5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Texture bug: FBM_Clouds in versions 3.1+3.5 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Schnader1
Subject: Texture bug: FBM_Clouds in versions 3.1+3.5
Date: 10 Sep 2001 15:24:00
Message: <3B9D13E9.8DD6C4CB@compuserve.de>
POV-Ray version: 3.1 and 3.5
Operating system : Windows 98
Computer            : AMD K6-3 with 400 MHz
Memory              : 64 MB RAM

I recognized a bug in the texture FBM_Clouds. The bug does happen in
version 3.1 and also in version 3.5 beta, but didn't appear in 3.0 and
older versions.
The reason for this bug is a wrong declaration in textures.inc (see file
FBM_CLOUDS.POV).

Christian Schneider

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: