POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  (Mac) Mesh question (Message 51 to 55 of 55)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Subject: Re: (Mac) Mesh question
Date: 13 Sep 2001 03:56:01
Message: <3ba06691@news.povray.org>
From: "Ron Parker" <ron### [at] povrayorg>
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:23:58 +0200, Tom Stone wrote:
> >holy? Or has the POV team decided to slowly get rid of the cross platform
philosophy and
> >that this is a sign that only PC versions will be made in the future? Or
is there any
> >other way that I can interpret the fact that 9.2.3 of the docs takes it
for granted that
> >ALL its readers are PC users.
>
> I think the answer is that you need to try decaf.  You're reading far
> more into a few little words than anyone ever put there.

IMHO, that's all the problem... I simply read that the only known converters
are X and Z. Dot. Anyhow, if something will be added to the FAQ, I propose
this wording, which reflects the real situation:

"Q: Can Tom Stone use Poser models with POV-Ray on a Mac, at the very moment
of writting this FAQ? "
"A: No, he can't"

  Jaime

Post a reply to this message

> I think the answer is that you need to try decaf.  You're reading far
> more into a few little words than anyone ever put there.

Trying decaf will change the situation in 9.2.3?

Post a reply to this message