POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Notice: Alpha & Pre-Beta Testers list Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Notice: Alpha & Pre-Beta Testers list (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ken
Subject: Notice: Alpha & Pre-Beta Testers list
Date: 6 Sep 2001 01:59:45
Message: <3B9711AF.B7BE1801@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

Below is a list of people who have actively worked to get POV-Ray v3.5
beta.1 ready for release to the public.

The POV-Team members will be primarily responsible for bug fixes but
may offer other assistance as time permits.

The others on this list will be available to help verify bugs, answer
questions about new features and to explain changes to pre-existing
features. Each of these people have been working with POV-Ray v3.5
for several months now and are quite knowledgeable about it's features
and syntax. Don't be surprised if you see any of these people answering
your questions in this group in response to potential bugs or if you
need help with one of the new features.

POV-Team members who will be most active in this group:

Chris Cason        - POV-Team Co-ordinator
                     Windows platform developer.
                     Program development

Thorsten Froehlich - Macintosh Platform developer
                     Program development

Ron Parker         - Program development

Nathan Kopp        - Program development

POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group Members:

POV-Ray v3.5 Alpha & Pre-Beta testers, scene files and documentation.

Warp
Ken Tyler
Chris Huff - Scene Files Co-ordinator
Peter Popov
Margus Ramst
Chris Colefax
Yvo & Rene Smellenbergh - Mac Alpha and Pre-Beta Testers

POV-Ray v3.5 Pre-Beta testers, scene files and documentation.

Ingo - Documentation Co-ordinator
Bob Hughes
Gilles Tran
Greg M. Johnson